We are a couple of friendly gals with a flare for decorating. Ever since the days in the (not-so-stylish) student housing we shared, we have been developing our style and finding strategies that make the spaces we live in look + function beautifully.
Today we are a couple of mamas who live in Uptown Waterloo and can often be found roaming the aisles of Homesense looking for the next great accessory for our homes. We love what we do and are good at it.
What sets us apart? We have formal training in managing projects and evaluation, which makes us really good at understanding our clients’ wants and needs and leaving you with exactly what you’re looking for.
- Meghan lives in a 1930’s home with lots of charm that she and husband Jeff have lovingly renovated from top to bottom
- She is mom to three young boys + one little lady (but you’d never know it visiting her tidy abode!)
- Meg is organized and disciplined through and through and has many tips & tricks to share
- Meg’s personal style: clean + contemporary, not afraid of colour!
- Lindsay and her million dollar family live in a 1980s brownstone where she is constantly (ask hubby James) changing things up
- Naturally more absentminded, Lindsay made her way to the organized side and won’t look back. If she can get there, you can too!
- Lins’ personal style: more traditional and leans to the neutral side